Friday, January 17, 2014

Enjoying the Drive part 6.

I haven't posted on this topic for awhile. Winter has slowed down some of the cool cars that are driving on the roads but I still have seen a bunch. I missed a ton of pictures because I didn't have my camera or I was just too slow. I actually missed one today of a cool Ford truck with flames on it. I also had a picture of a Volkswagen Bus that a friend had sent me and I managed to delete it tonight on accident when I was moving it for this post. I am pretty crappy when it comes to this computer stuff but I am trying. Sorry that I lost your picture Ron. Here are the ones I was able to get posted here without deleting them. I like this first one a lot because the truck is just plain cool and he was driving it in a big snowstorm. Very cool in my book!
 This one I snapped today. I saw it driving into Home Depots parking lot. I was headed there also so I took this picture. It is a nice little bug.
The weather has been so nice that I have been driving my lowered bug lately. I was driving to the dentist today and saw my bugs odometer telling me it was number 1. I had to get a picture of it.
I am preparing for my annual road trip this spring to St. George. I am taking a buddy with me this year so it should be pretty fun. I am going to try to get a go pro camera and get some video footage of the trip. It should be a blast. I have a lot of stuff to do on the bug to get it ready in time. Until the next post, enjoy this great weather and take your classic for a drive.

No comments: