Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Motivation

Found these videos and they really help me get motivated to get Lulu my class 11 bug up and going.



I took all the engine tin to my work and it's almost ready to be powder coated. I have stripped it and now just need to bead blast it. I also took the wheels into my work. I have to remove the old tires and prep and paint the wheels. I then can install the BFG's from my old Baja on those wheels. It doesn't seem like much but it all takes time. I also need to replace the ball joints, buy and install the raised spindles, repack the wheel bearings, replace the windshield and the list goes on and on. It snowed in the mountains today so I better get my act together if this is going to be my winter driver. I do my best work under pressure though so it should all work out. Until next time, Keep your crankcase full of oil and your breather clean!

1 comment:

Atiselsts said...

Thanks foor the post