Monday, August 8, 2011

Trading in Ed for a new toy.

Well, I was surfing the net and came across a new toy I really want. It was on Jay Lenos garage. Here is the link if you want to see the video of it.  http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/extras/extras/morgan-3-wheeler/

Below is a picture of it. It is a three wheeled car made by Morgan out of England. I was ready to go and sell Ed and purchase one of these beauties but then I found out they cost $40,000.00 Dang outta luck buying one of those.

So then I had a good idea. I figured I am pretty handy with my hands so I would just build one. I pictured it in my head and I know I could build it cheaper than what they cost new. I thought some more about it and what was in my head and what the final product would turn out to be would be 2 very different things. I obtained some pictures of what I would end up with if I were to try to build a car on my own. Here they are.
See how impressed Dixie would be if we pulled up in this beauty. It would be a crowd pleaser, I am sure of it.


 I think Steven would even let me drop him off at school in it.
I wouldn't really need any gauges. Just an old alarm clock to make sure I am where I need to be on time.

Well, enough day dreaming, I have too much stuff to do than build my own car. Besides, I still like Ed. He's kinda like a part of the family.

No comments: